The Education and Training Resource Center (ETRC) is a program dedicated to assisting recovering adults enter and succeed in academic settings. Services are designed to assist students in the following:
- Achieving functional literacy
- Preparing for High School Equivalency testing
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan development to support stress management and other recovery objectives
- College orientation, preparation, admission and ongoing supports
- Referral to community-based educational services
- Technical training program review and referral
- Civil service employment test preparation
- Increasing student awareness of financial aid and other funding resources for education and training activities
- Enhancing student awareness of reasonable accommodations and supports available in academic settings
- Building an effective peer and professional support system
- Providing interim financial assistance for books, transportation, etc.
- Increasing information on trade and apprenticeship opportunities
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 4 P.M. – 7 P.M.
Friday: 1 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Saturday: 1 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Tuesday: 2 P.M. – 4 P.M.
For more information, please contact the Program Director.